- Due to the nature of the work I perform, there is no warranty on hourly work. Each hour that I work is billable regardless of the outcome of said work. While I will make recommendations on the level of effort required to implement a solution or fix an issue, it is up to you to let me know if there is a cap on the number of hours we spend per engagement.
- There is a 1 (one) hour minimum fee for any work carried out.
- All work is charged by the hour, per hour.
- For on-site projects, there will be a 3 (three) hour minimum fee, unless otherwise indicated before to the visit.
- Remote support is charged on an hourly basis.
- If a repair can be done within 2 (two) hours it will be done without notice.
- If parts and/or more time is needed, for a repair, you will be notified after the first (charged) hour.
- For repairs at my office, all invoice(s) to be paid on collection.
- Parts required for a project require full payment before they are ordered.
- Second-hand items have a 30 (thirty) day warranty period.
- Data Recovery Diagnostics fee is charged if recovery is not successful.
- Full Data Recovery fee is charged if any data is recovered.
- Recovered data that I am in possession of will be deleted after 7 (seven) days of the project date.
- Any items left at my office will be disposed of after 30 (thirty) days of project date if not collected within that time.
- You will always be supplied a full receipt and/or invoice if a printer is not available this will be sent by email.
- All prices quoted exclude VAT at 21% (twenty-one per cent) unless otherwise stated.
- Invoice(s) to be fully paid before release of any goods or unit(s).
- All items and work carried out is/are the property of Kia Kamgar until invoices are paid in full.
- For on-site services, all invoice(s) to be paid in full while onsite.
- Online purchases can be cancelled within 14 (fourteen) days of purchase if a valid receipt is presented.
- Coupon codes are not refundable and can not be used as payment or with any other service(s) offered.
- Invoice(s) to be paid by the due date, failure to do so will incur additional charges of 5% (Five per cent) to the invoice(s) total, per week (7 days).
- Invoice(s) that have not been paid fully within a 21 (twenty-one) day period after the due date on the invoice(s) will be sent to a debt collection service. Further costs may be added for administration. The client will then only deal with the debt collection service once this has occurred.
- Amendments to any invoice that have already been made will be charged at €50, (fifty Euros) If the changes needed are my fault this fee will be waved.
- Kia Kamgar reserves the right to use any method and/or any information supplied by the client to retrieve payment for (any) outstanding invoice(s).
- Warranties for new parts sold is 1 (one) year from date of invoice.
- Warranties for batteries is 3 (three) months from the date of invoice.
- Warranties do not include client data.
- Refunds for any work carried out is available if I’ve had enough time to establish the exact issue, please contact for further details.
- Refunds do not include hours worked.
- Cancellations within 48 (forty-eight) hours for meetings will be subject to a €160 (one hundred and sixty Euros) cancellation fee.
- Not attending an arranged appointment is subject to a ‘no show’ fee of €160 (one hundred and sixty Euros) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 24 (forty-eight) hours for an online meeting or session will not be refunded.
- I (K Kamgar) reserve the right for any correspondence(s) via email, telephone, letter or any other method unmentioned, to me personally, my company or to any company owned by me (K Kamgar) to be charged accordingly by the hour with a minimum of 1 (one) hour.
- Your details can be used in the promotion of me or my company on my website(s).
- Telephone calls may/can/will be recorded. These recording will only be used for reviewing, training, support and/or disputes.
- If for any reason I want to use your details on a third party site or promotion you’ll be asked for your full consent.
- Your LinkedIn profile picture or similar social network picture will accompany any review that is placed on the website. Please send an email or a message via the site if you do not want this.
- I (K Kamgar) will automatically assume that you agree with all terms listed here on this page if this is not the case you are obliged without notice to give your objections in writing via email or typed letter.
- The terms listed on this page are subject to change without notice.
Updated on Jul 22, 2021 – Fixed typing errors. Rearanged page and points.
Let's stay in touch
No lead magnets. No sales emails. I'm not even trying to convince you to join my email list. But, you sure will learn new things if you're on it!
100% spam free. Unsubscribe anytime.